COVID-19 Update 5/12/2020
Michigan's stay-at-home Executive Order has been extended through Thursday, May 28, 2020. Sunrise Family Credit Union is here to assist you and your families' needs. We want to remind members of the self-serve options we offer: Home Branch, Mobile App., ATM Locations, Remote Check Deposit, Check Free Bill Pay and other e-services We are always here to provide personal assistance when our members need it. Contact us by phone or online, 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 or email email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/SunriseFamilyCreditUnion/
COVID-19 Update 5/1/2020
SFCU MiMortgage Relief Partnership: Our Credit Union is committed to helping our members who also have mortgages with us. The first step for our members seeking to utilize the program is to provide the request for assistance by Contacting Lisa Felske, Vice President of Lending 989-671-6017 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Update 4/27/2020
Michigan's stay-at-home Executive Order has been extended through Friday, May 15, 2020. Sunrise Family Credit Union is here to assist you and your families' needs. We want to remind members of the self-serve options we offer: Home Branch, Mobile App. ATM/DEBIT, Remote Check Deposit, and Check Free Bill Pay. We are always here to provide personal assistance when our members need it. Contact us by phone or online, 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 or email email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/SunriseFamilyCreditUnion/
As always, we thank you for choosing SFCU "Feel Like Family" and your trust in us. We hope you and your families stay safe, healthy and happy.
COVID-19 Update 4/20/2020
watch out for Tax Scams
IRS impersonation email scams involve unsolicited emails claiming to have information about the status of your tax refund or electronic tax return. The email may contain a "temporary password" to submit. If you fall for the scam, you may end up downloading a malicious file designated to attack your computer and gain your sensitive information. Think Fast: Remember that the IRS will never contact taxpayers by phone, email, text messages or social media channels to request personal or financial information. Do Not reply or click on links if you receive an email or text message claiming to be from the IRS. Report suspicious IRS related emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spoofed Calls from the SSA
Spoofing is when a caller alters the information transmitted to your caller ID to pretend to be a legitimate business or government entity. Scammers have been known to us spoofing so it will look like the Social Security Administration (SSA) is really calling you. The caller requests your personal information, and may threaten to stop your benefit payments if you don't comply. Think fast: Hang up on threatening calls about your SSA benefits. Real SSA employees won't threaten you or change your benefit level in exchange for personal information. You can call the SSA directly if you have questions about your benefits. Report these calls to the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint.
COVID-19 Update 3/30/2020
You are Family and we are here to help
If you're facing financial hardships during this crisis, please call our office 800-589-1079. We have many programs that may help you. We want you to know that we are here and will continue to give you "Feel Like Family" service.
Click to Enroll for Skip -a -payment. All other questions and inquires for additional programs, please call us at any one of our 3 locations.
Bay City - 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates - 3/17/2020
All Branches will be temporarily closed for walk in service until further notice. Our Drive Thru and phone Center will remain open to serve you. Members without electronic and online capabilities will be served by appointments. Please call
Bay City: 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079
Drive Thru Hours:
Monday - Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday -9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Other Available Services:
- Night Deposit Box - is located at the Drive Thru, you can deposit cash and checks. They will be credited each morning.
- Home Branch (online) and Mobile App will be available 24/7- you can access your checking account balances, transfer money, pay bills, e-statements, e-alerts and notifications.
- ATM - CO-OP Directory- click here
- Remote Deposit Capture - click here is available with our mobile App you just snap a photo and make a deposit.
- Teller 24 call for your account Information 24/7 click here
- Loan transactions can be completed by phone, online or in person by appointment.
If you are unable to complete your transaction by phone or online, appointments are available by calling 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 or email: email@example.com
If you're facing financial hardships during this time, please call our office. We have many programs that may be of help to you.
Sunrise Family Credit Union is committed to serving you. Our staff, technology, and services are in place to ensure uninterrupted financial service to you and your family.We want to remind all members that your deposits at Sunrise Family Credit Union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), which is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States of America. Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 and much more in some cases. You can find more information about your deposit insurance at mycreditunion.gov.
COVID-19 Information - 3/16/2020
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact in our communities and throughout the nation, we are here to serve you and wanted to share with you the steps we're taking at your Credit Union to keep our members and staff healthy during this outbreak.
Effective immediately Monday, March 16, 2020 The lobby at all three locations will be temporarily closed for walk-in service. Our drive-thru services and phone lines will remain open to serve you.
Monday - Wednesday 9:00 a.m... - 5:00 p.m...
Thursday-Friday 9:00 a.m... - 5:30 p.m...
Saturday 9:00 a.m... - 12:30 p.m...
Our online/mobile/phone banking services and ATM network are also available 24/7 for your banking needs.
Members without electronic and online capabilities will be served by appointments. www.sunrisefamilycu.org or 800-589-1079
What we are doing
- Our teams are closely monitoring information from local, state and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies.
- We are also insuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they are not feeling well. If wait times increase slightly as we strive to ensure everyone's health. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- We are going above and beyond regarding the daily cleaning procedures to help ensure the safest possible environment by increasing the frequency with which we disinfect services. apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands. We may not be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, but we are still here to provide the same friendly service.
- All branches remain open and are operating on normal business hours. If this should change for any reason, we will let you know via our website, social media and email.
- We are committed to helping members experiencing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak. Please call us to speak with a member service representative if you have concerns.
What you can do
- Watch for updated information from the Centers for Disease Control and our State Health Department and follow us on social media to keep up-to-date on our responses to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Please make sure we have your current contact information your email address is important for communications.
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools to help you check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for new services from wherever you happen to be.
- Mobile Banking
- ATMs are available at all branch locations, along with over 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMS across the nation.
- Teller 24 (by phone)
Avoid Scams & More Information
- Unfortunately, people could be at risk to be taken advantage of due to fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Please reach out to appropriate sources if you believe you have received spam or phishing emails, and do not let fear take over your Judgment.
- You can stay up-to-date with the latest trustworthy information by visiting the CDC's website and the State of Michigan's website.
Our hearts are with all who have been infected by the illness. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority, and we will continue to Monitor this ever changing public health situation. Our teams are ready to ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Go to main navigation