With your CO-OP Network MasterMoney card from Sunrise Family Credit Union, you have access to your accounts when you want and where you want. Use your MasterMoney card to:
- Make deposits to your account
- Make cash withdrawals from your account
- Make balance inquiries and transfer funds within your account
- Make purchases at participating merchants displaying the MasterCard logo
Make purchases anywhere featuring the MasterCard logo (the amount of the purchase is withdrawn from your checking account)
Co-Op Network free ATMS- Any ATM with these logos CO-OP, MasterCard, NYCE and STAR networks
Your CO-OP Network ATM/MasterMoney card gives you many advantages:
- Convenience - Perform routine credit union transactions when and where you want. Your SFCU MasterMoney card offers you access to multiple systems with convenient ATM locations around the world. Plus, our MasterMoney card is also a debit card that is accepted anywhere that features the MasterCard logo.
- Time Savings - Handle routine transactions quickly, when and where you want. You avoid lines and special trips.
- Easy To Use - At ATMs, simply insert your card, enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the ATM screen will lead you through the transaction.
MASTERCARD EMV CHIP DEBIT CARDS
We are pleased to announce SFCU will soon be issuing EMV Chip Debit Cards to all our current MasterCard Debit Card Holders. We will begin issuing cards September 5th and the process will be completed by early November. You will be issued a new number and new PIN. After you receive your new card, you will need to call the number on the sticker on the front of the card to activate it. You will then have ten days to update your information with any business/merchants you have your card number to for recurring payments before your old card is deactivated. If you have any problems after you receive your new card, please call the credit union. 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079
Attention Members Traveling: Due to a an increase in identity theft and fraud, It's imperative that you contact us first if you will be using your Sunrise Family Credit Union debit /ATM or credit card while traveling within the country or out of the country. We want to keep you safe, free of problems and make sure your cards work properly. Please contact: Member Service Department 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 They can assist you with a Travel Maintenance Form.
Click here for ATM locations nearest you.
For a Lost or Stolen Debit Card please call 888-241-2510 or 989-684-1730
*Sunrise Family Credit Union will never ask for your card information via mail, email, phone or texting. If this has happened, This is fraud, please contact SFCU immediately 1-800-589-1079.
? Important Notice to Debit/Credit card holders: Change to MasterCard Rules found in the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure:
The zero liability rule will now apply to all transactions conducted with a MasterCard branded card, including PIN-based transaction at Point- of- Sale and ATM. Previously, zero liability only applied to Point-of-sale Transactions.
A cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction, as long as the cardholder has exercised reasonable care in safe guarding the card from risk of loss or theft, and, upon becoming aware, promptly, if the above conditions were not met your liability was the lesser of $50 or the amount of properly, labor of services obtained by the unauthorized use prior to your notification to us. This maximum of $50 has been removed.