Each Account Includes
- Free ATM Card
- Free Online Banking (HomeBranch)
- Free Bill Pay
- Free SFCU Mobile Banking App
- Free e-statements and e-alerts
- Free Direct Deposit
Share Savings Account
Share Accounts (savings accounts) are the key to the credit union’s success. The savings that you and other members maintain on deposit with the credit union represents your “share” of ownership.to start enjoying the many benefits of membership, including voting privileges at our Annual Meeting.
Open your share account:
- $10.00 minimum balance
- Deposits can be made in person, by mail, or by direct deposit/ payroll deduction.
- Your Share account earns quarterly dividends. A minimum of deposit of $250.00 is required to earn dividends unless under 18 years of age.
- Each member’s deposits are insured to $250,000 by National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) which is administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Automatic transfers and online transfers
A Sub Savings account is ideal for saving short-term expenses or like vacations, taxes, insurance or home improvement purchases, you have the option to open a sub savings account. This account has no monthly fee or minimum balance. Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly. The minimum balance to earn dividends is $250.
Perfect for most businesses or organizations!
- $10 minimum balance for Membership. Member must open a Membership first then add the business.
- Your business account will have the same benefits as a share account
Surcharge Free ATMS
For members who wish to access their funds in their savings account, we offer an ATM Card. Your Atm will be fee free at any ATM displaying MasterCard, NYCE, Star and CO-OP network logos.
Your savings account daily maximum withdrawal limit at an ATM is $500.Locate a CO-OP ATM nearest you. Unlimited access to any of Sunrise Family Credit Union ATMs.
To change your pin, call 800-589-1079
if your card has been lost or stolen, contact us right away. Please call 888-241-2510.
Youth Share Account
SFCU can connect and convey to our youth members the importance of financial education at a young age. it's all about getting children and their parents excited, maybe even a little wild about savings!
By starting youth on the right path towards saving goals and financial education, Special Youth Events helps credit unions build strong, lifelong relationships with their members, while keeping money management fun for kids.
Join the Sunrise Youth Savers! Our accounts are the perfect way to teach kids the value of saving money on a regular basis. By starting the education process early, your children or grandchildren will be better equipped to make financial decisions in the future.
Our accounts offer the following features:
Open with a low deposit of $10
- Kids receive quarterly dividends on entire account balance
- No monthly service fee
- Free gift for joining
- Certificate of Deposits with opening deposit of $100
- Special events & celebrations
- Financial tools for kids
Christmas Club Account
Enjoy the holiday season without having to worry about the bills. Save throughout the year with regular deposits and watch your savings grow.
- Minimum Balance of $10.00
- There are no fees
- Account balances are paid out the first week of October.
- Your Christmas Club balance will conveniently automatically be deposited into your savings account.
- You may not make any withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of preauthorized or automatic, telephonic order or instruction, or similar order to a third party
- SFCU allows you a one time (1) withdrawal from your Club Account. Any withdrawals there after before the end of the club term may result in the account to be closed.
Teachers Club Account
Enjoy this Special account specifically designed for our School educators. Our core membership is School educators. Our credit union was formally School Employees Credit Union
- Club accounts may be opened or closed at any time.
- Automatically renews annually
- No minimum balance
- No minimum deposit
- Interest earned on any balance
- Withdrawals permitted during June, July and August with 1 (one) additional withdrawal during school year allowed
- Excess withdrawals-share must be closed until next school term
- Online deposit allowed - no online withdrawals
Insured Money Market Account (IMMA)
Enjoy a higher yield account. The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change every dividend period. We may change the dividend rate for your account as determined by the SFCU Board of Directors.
- Minimum Balance required to open this account $2,000
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. See rates
- Daily balance computation method - dividends are calculated by the daily balance method that applies to a daily periotic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Minimum amount you can withdraw is $500 per withdrawal.
- No more than three withdrawals are allowed each month.
- During any regular statement cycle, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfer to another credit union account of yours by means of transfer, computer transfer, or telephonic order.
- No more than three of the six transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card (if applicable).
- If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the credit union.
- An excessive withdrawal fee of $25.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of three during a month..
IRA Share Account
Rate information: The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time, as determined by SFCU Board of Directors.
Compounding and crediting:
- Dividends will be compounded every quarter
- Minimum Balance $10.00
- You must maintain a balance of $250 in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Daily balance is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account. No more than three of the six transfers can be made by check draft, debit card, or similar Third party.
- If you exceed the limitations set forth may result in account closure.
*Important information on Dormant Accounts
- Minimum balance requirements on account.
- A dormant account with no activity after 12 months, a fee of $5.00 may be accessed each month.
- Make sure SFCU has your correct mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- For any questions please Contact Member Service Department 800-589-1079
Sunrise Family Credit Union
404 S. Euclid Ave.
Bay City, MI 48706
For Lost or Stolen ATM/Debt card please call 888-241-2510 or 989-684-1730
Routing and Transit Number 272476983
Go to main navigation