WELCOME... WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
Sunrise Family Credit Union has grown over the years but our commitment to you has stayed the same. Our goal is to assist all our members to overcome obstacles and realize their financial Dreams.
Sunrise Family Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, offering the same services as other financial institutions, but with a “people helping people” philosophy. We care about making a difference in your financial wellbeing.
SFCU consistently demonstrates their ability to improve the lives of individuals and families!
Stay in Touch:
- Call us local 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079
- SFCU Facebook secure messaging
- Email: email@example.com
Sunrise Family Credit Union has three locations to serve you!
404 S. Euclid Ave.
Bay City MI, 48706
989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 Fax: 989-686-2552
"information sent by email is at risk of confidentiality. We do not recommend sending sensitive information such as social security numbers by email."
190 N. Powell Rd.
Essexville, MI 48732
989-892-1833 Fax: 989-892-7638
3887 S. Huron Rd.
Standish, MI 48658
989-846-9750 Fax: 989-846-9754
Want more from your credit union?
- You want to know your money is secure – we can deliver
- You want fast, friendly service –we specialize in that
- You want accounts that meet your lifestyle, with no or low-fee services—we’ve got them
- You want the convenience of managing your money anytime, anywhere—we have that, too
What is a credit union?
By definition, a credit union is a cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution, owned by its members to meet their financial needs. What that means is that as our member and owner, you are our main focus. It is our goal to not just meet your expectations but to exceed them. For instance, we return net earnings to members in the form of lower interest rates on loans and higher dividends on savings and affordable services.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for membership in SFCU if you meet one of these criteria:
- Individuals who live, work, or worship in Bay or Arenac Counties, Michigan.
- Individuals enrolled in grades, K-12, a community college, college, or university located in Bay or Arenac Counties, Michigan.
- Retirees over the age of 55, receiving a pension or social security and living within Bay, Arenac or a surrounding county.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
Visit any of our locations, and a member service representative will assist you in opening a Membership Savings account.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will require valid photo identification(i.e. Driver’s License, State ID card or Passport). If you have any questions about this, or the Patriot Act Disclosures, or if you would like to read the underlying federal law, please to 31 CFR 103.121 (b) or call SFCU -989.684.1730 or 800-589-1079
Attention Members: Sunrise Family Credit Union will never ask for your card information via mail, email, phone or texting. Please be aware.
Once a member – Always a member
After joining the credit union, you are a member for life. Whether you change jobs, move out of the area, retire, transfer or leave the field of membership, you may still retain your membership. Tell all your family and friends!
Go to main navigation