For one of the best credit cards around, check out our MasterCard programs. We offer you all the advantages of a world class credit card plus our exclusive member advantages. Go ahead and consolidate your debts, or payoff your high interest credit cards. Use your SFCU credit card to combine those balances into one low monthly payment!
FOR LOST OR STOLEN CREDIT CARDS 866-820-4958
With a MasterCard from Sunrise Family Credit Union you get:
- Generous credit limits from $500 up to $15,000
- No annual fee
- Balance Transfer special rate as low as 3.99% APR for 12 months with new card
- 25-day grace period on purchases to avoid finance charges
- No fee from the credit union on cash advances
- Competitive annual percentage rate of 8.99%
- Convenient methods for transferring balances from more expensive cards
For Lost or Stolen Credit Card please call 866-820-4958 or 989-684-1730
Routing and transit Number 272476983
See MasterCard disclosures >>>
Consumer Alerts -
Listen When your money talks. Sign up for Consumer Alerts from Sunrise Family Credit Union TODAY!
You choose which types of account alerts you want to receive, how you want to receive them. Whether by text message or email. Consumer Alerts help protect you from fraud by putting you in control of your account information.
With Consumer Alert, know when:
- Large purchases occur (and you set the amount)
- A purchase is made without your card being present
- Purchases are made for outside the country.
Sign up for Consumer Alerts Today!
Attention Members Traveling - Due to a an increase in identity theft and fraud, It's imperative that you contact us first if you will be using your Sunrise Family Credit Union debit /ATM or credit card while traveling within the country or out of the country. We want to keep you safe, free of problems and make sure your cards work properly. Please contact: Member Service Department 1-800-589-1079, They can assist you with a Travel Maintenance Form.
?Important Notice to Debit/Credit card holders: Change to MasterCard Rules found in the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure:
- The zero liability rule will now apply to all transactions conducted with a MasterCard branded card, including PIN-based transaction at Point- of- Sale and ATM. Previously, zero liability only applied to Point-of-sale Transactions.
- A cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction, as long as the cardholder has exercised reasonable care in safe guarding the card from risk of loss or theft, and, upon becoming aware, promptly, if the above conditions were not met your liability was the lesser of $50 or the amount of properly, labor of services obtained by the unauthorized use prior to your notification to us. This maximum of $50 has been removed.