At SFCU, catering to families is our passion, catering to the environment is our duty. That's why we've established HomeBranch™, our free online banking service that's convenient for you and good for the environment. HomeBranch™ allows you to easily access and manage your account from your computer, anytime, anywhere. That's good for the environment because it eliminates the need to mail statements and bills to our members, therefore reducing paper usage and waste.
All eServices can be signed up through our HomeBranch Internet Banking site:
- 1099-INT Notifications - Enroll in electronic delivery of your 1099-INT statements for the last tax year and later to make your tax preparation easier!
- Checkfree - Stop wasting time and money writing checks, buying stamps and licking envelopes. Conveniently view, pay and manage your personal bills from one location online. The features include Bill payments, Bill History, Pop Money (send money using email addresses or mobile numbers) and transfer money.
- Credit Card - This service will allow you to securely access your credit card information and pay your bill online.
- Drafting Imaging - Check imaging gives you the ability to view scanned images of your cleared checks online.
- eAlerts - You can set up electronic alerts to be notified of various account activities. These activities include high and/or low balances, when a check is cleared, when a payment is due, or when a deposit is posted.
- eNotifications - Use eNotifications to receive important electronic messages regarding non-sufficient funds, delinquency, overdraft transfers and maturing certificates.
- eStatements - eStatements will allow you to view your statements online. eStatements are easier, more secure and more convenient than paper statements, and you will receive them much quicker than traditional paper statements.
- Mobile - With Mobile Banking, you can view account balances, history and perform transfers right from your mobile device.
- Shared Accounts - With shared Accounts, you can grant select family and friends who already have an account at your credit union, Access to your accounts
Remote Check Deposit – Remote Deposit Capture
Now you are able to deposit a check using your smartphone. Simply go to SFCU's mobile site or mobile app for access to Deposit then Deposit check. You must be enrolled in our Mobile Banking App. You can enroll by logging into your Home banking, service tab and enroll. upon enrolling (if you are not already enrolled) you will receive some text messages to finish your enrollment. You will be asked to follow some instructions. It will ask you to upload a picture of your check for deposit. Quick, easy and secure – The new way to bank!
Click here for full instructions
If you do not have a HomeBranch™ account set up, please see our HomeBranch Application, or click ENROLL NOW on the HomeBranch Home page. Also, you can visit our Member Service Department or call 989-684-1730 or 800-589-1079 today!
You're not a Sunrise Family Credit Union Member?
No problem. simply contact our Member Service Department to open an account and start enjoying the same benefits as our current members - online and offline.